The NAS EarlyBird Plus Programme*:
- Is for parents and professionals working with children with a diagnosis of an autistic spectrum disorder.
- Is for children in key stage 1/2
- Brings parents and professionals together for group daytime training sessions.
*EarlyBird is a registered trademark of the
National Autistic Society
The NAS EarlyBird Plus programme works in partnership with parents and professionals to help them to:
- Understand the child’s autistic spectrum disorder.
- Develop the child’s communication.
- Apply practical strategies to manage the child’s behaviour.
- To facilitate consistency of approach at home and in school
NAS EarlyBird Programme
The EarlyBird Plus Team consists of:
Jan Raine: Clinical Lead Speech & Language Therapist
Rosey Walker: Manager of AOT/ Deputy Headteacher of Columbia grange
Claire Tubman: HLTA Curriculum Support Worker
Joanne Gibson: HLTA Curriculum Support Worker
For further details please contact:
The EarlyBird Team
Jan Raine, Claire Tubman or Joanne Gibson